No Hidden Fee Bail Bonds In Davidson County
Some bail bond companies want to make more money off of their clients and hide fees in the contract. Bail bond companies like that should be avoided at all costs. You can avoid hidden fees by coming to Nashville Bail Bonds. We disagree with the tactic of using hidden fees on bail bonds, so we do not use them. When we tell you how much the bail bond will cost, that is how much you will pay, and not a penny more. This makes paying for the bail bond easier for our clients and helps remove some of the stress.
We Offer the Best Help with DUI, Drug, Warrant, Domestic Violence, Felony, Traffic, Weapons & Misdemeanor Offenses.
Speak To A Licensed Bail Agent Now, Call 615-806-6808 For A Free Consultation!
20% Off Your Bail Bond With Nashville Bail Bonds
You’ll be glad to know that Nashville Bail Bonds has your back. One of the things we’ve done to make a bail bond as affordable as possible is creating a 20% discount on the 10% fee we charge. That means that instead of paying 10% of the bail bond amount, eligible clients only pay 8%.
In addition to the 20% off bail bond discounts, we are also willing to work with you and create a flexible, zero percent interest payment plan.
Additional services we provide include:
- 24/7 statewide service
- No hidden fees
- Zero down
- Personalized payment plans to fit clients’ financial needs
- Quick, professional, friendly service
Give us a call to see what we’re all about and to see why we’re among the best bail bond companies in Tennessee.
Call Us Now Get Them Out Quickly! Call 615-806-6808 To Get Started.
You’ve Signed a Bail Bonds Contract. Now What?
As the Indemnitor or person who is signing the bail bond contract, you’re basically telling us that you know you’re loved one is trustworthy and that you have complete faith that they will attend all of their mandatory court appearances and that they will also accept their sentencing if they’re convicted.
As the Indemnitor, your obligations include:
- Make sure that you’re loved one attends all the mandatory court appointments, even if you have to drive them to the courthouse yourself.
- Be prepared to pay additional fees if tracking is required, court appointments are missed, or some other bail bond-related expense crops up
- Cover the entire amount of the bail bond if your loved one disappears and fails to attend their court appointment.
- Be prepared to make sure that your loved ones follow all of the conditions and requirements attached to their bail.
We offer free consultations to everyone who contacts us. These consultations are handled by one of our highly trained, experienced bail bond experts who will answer all of your questions and encourage you to take all the time you need before deciding how you want to proceed.
Consultations are available 24/7. They’re completely free.